The electrician, plumber and HVAC person is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing all things related to the electrical, plumbing and heating systems of a building.
- Diagnose electrical, plumbing and heating problems by checking voltage, pressure, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical, plumbing and heating systems
- Install new electrical wiring
- Install new plumbing fixtures
- Install new heating systems (furnaces, boilers)
- Repair or replace defective parts in existing installations (circuit breaker boxes)
- Perform preventive maintenance on all electrical, plumbing or heating equipment to ensure continued efficiency.