Apply for the role of a petrol pump manager, and manage all aspects of the petrol pumps under your supervision.
– Manage staff, work hours and overtime.
- Ensure that the pumps are stocked with products on a timely basis.
- Maintain records of sales, inventory and any other relevant information.
- Ensure that the pumps are clean at all times.
- Check compliance with government regulations and company procedures.
- Co-ordinate with supervisors to ensure compliance with company standards.
- Follow health and safety guidelines and ensure that workers wear appropriate clothing.
- Minimum of N years experience as a petrol pump manager or supervisor in Saudi Arabia.
- Minimum of N years experience in Saudi Arabia, preferably in the oil industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language or Arabic language (preferable).
- Strong leadership skills, ability to work well under pressure and ability to work closely